Brite Eyes III 2 vials Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Keep your eyes comfortable and protected with Brite Eyes III. These convenient drops are a clear choice for vision health: They contain glycerin to lubricate and relieve discomfort as well as the antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine to promote overall eye health.
What Is Brite Eyes III?
Your future is looking a lot more comfortable, thanks to Brite Eyes III. These handy eye drops are formulated with glycerin to help relieve eye discomfort and keep your eyes lubricated. The antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine helps protect your delicate eyes from oxidative stress.
Help keep your eyes lubricated and comfortable with Brite Eyes III.
Brite Eyes III Benefits
- Helps lubricate eyes throughout the day
- Supports comfort from environmental and age-related irritations
- Helps protect healthy eye structure and function
Relief from eye discomfort
Brite Eyes III supports eye comfort and helps keep your eyes lubricated with glycerin. Plus, we’ve added the potent antioxidant, N-acetyl-carnosine, to help fight the stresses of oxidation and glycation.
We all deal with it: everyday irritation from the environment that can make our eyes feel uncomfortable on occasion. Brite Eyes III are sterile lubricating drops formulated with glycerin and the potent antioxidant, N-acetyl-carnosine, to help keep you healthy… and bright-eyed.
Lubrication is key to eye comfort
That’s why we formulated Brite Eyes III with glycerin to lubricate eyes without irritation.1
Brite Eyes III also contains N-acetyl-carnosine to help with the oxidative and glycation stresses that can accumulate with age.2-5
Easy for on the go or at home
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual, five-milliliter vials. This reduces the risk of bacterial contamination and makes it convenient to keep Brite Eyes III at home, in the office, purse or pocket... or anywhere you need quick access to these innovative eye drops.
|Dosage and Use|
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.