🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Collagen Peptides for Skin & Joints 343 grams Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Your body needs collagen for your skin, joints, eyes and more—but collagen production decreases as you age. This easily mixable, easily digestible collagen supplement provides three different types of collagen.
What Are Collagen Peptides for Skin & Joints?
Collagen is important: it makes up about a third of your body’s total protein. But collagen normally found in your diet may be difficult for your body to absorb because of its size and structure. Hydrolyzed collagen is easier to absorb, so we’ve combined three types into one formula. This way, you get the maximum benefit out of your daily collagen regimen.
Healthy, beautiful skin. Comfortable joints. All require collagen—a special protein that your body produces less of as you age.
Collagen Peptides for Skin & Joints Benefits
- Contain Types I, II & III of hydrolyzed collagen
- Supports joint health, cartilage health and joint comfort
- Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles
- Made with collagen hydrolysate, which is easier to digest and absorb
- Unflavored powder mixes with water or favorite nutritious drink
Why We Use Hydrolyzed Collagen
The types of collagen that are most common in your body (types I, II and III) are found in your skin and connective tissue. Each type has slightly different structures that are not easy to digest and absorb in their natural, full-length form. So, we used hydrolyzed collagen (collagen hydrolysate): very small fragments of collagen that are more easily absorbed, which helps you get the most out of our collagen formula.
Collagen plays a pivotal role in the structure of bones, joints and skin. But because collagen is a large molecule, it’s harder for your body to digest and absorb. Hydrolyzed collagen consists of smaller pieces of collagen (called collagen peptides). Together, they have the same type and amount of amino acids as a full collagen molecule but are easier for your body to digest and for your cells to assimilate. These amino acids can then be used to form collagen and elastin: two major components of healthy skin and connective tissue.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.