🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Growth Hormone Support 90 capsules Pure Encapsulation
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Supports healthy growth hormone production‡
- Provides support for lean muscle mass and strength training when combined with a high intensity exercise program‡
- A blend of clinically researched ingredients
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy growth hormone level support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, on an empty stomach, before bedtime or 1 hour before a workout, or as directed by a health professional.
The amino acids arginine and ornithine have been shown to support healthy growth hormone production.1 Growth hormone is naturally released by the pituitary gland in response to sleep and exercise in order to help replenish tissues. It supports muscle protein synthesis, moderates the breakdown of muscle tissue and promotes fat utilization for energy.2 Arginine supports healthy growth hormone synthesis and is also utilized for protein synthesis.3 Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) has shown the potential to support healthy nitrogen balance, which is important for healthy muscle function.4 OKG also promotes healthy polyamine, arginine and glutamine levels, important metabolites involved in muscle health.5 One study suggested the potential for arginine and ornithine in combination to support healthy hormonal profiles in athletes.6 One small study involving 22 males suggested a possible role of arginine and ornithine in supporting lean muscle mass and strength when combined with a 5-week high-intensity strength training program.7 Taken one hour before physical activity or bedtime, arginine and OKG may support healthy growth hormone production.8‡
- Zajac A, et al. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Apr;24(4):1082-90.
- Wang Z. Chin Med J (Engl). 1999 Mar;112(3):195-201.
- Merimee TJ, et al. N Engl J Med. 1969 Jun 26;280(26):1434-8.
- Wernerman J, et al. Ann Surg. 1987 Nov;206(5):674-8.
- Cynober L, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 1990 Feb;9(1):2-12.
- di Luigi L, et al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1999 Dec;31(12):1748-54.
- Elam RP, et al. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 1989 Mar;29(1):52-6.
- Zajac A, Poprzecki S, Zebrowska A, et al. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Apr;24(4):1082-90.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.