Omega Plus EPA, DHA & GLA 90 Gelcaps Thorne
Thorne’s Omega Plus provides a balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. Most people know that omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA – have significant health benefits.* Thorne's Omega Plus also contains the omega-6 fatty acid – gamma linolenic acid (GLA) because studies demonstrate multiple positive health benefits from a combination of omega-3 fatty acids plus GLA.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Omega Plus include:
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Helps maintain already normal levels of cholesterol and triglycerides*
- Promotes normal brain function*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response in joints*
- Helps maintain skin health by promoting hydration and healthy skin barrier function*
- Enhances bone health*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function*
Serving Size: 1 Gelcap
Amount Per Serving
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 200mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ... 300mg
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) ... 40mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (Vegetable Source) Gel Cap, Mixed Tocopherols
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Omega-Plus are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.