Vitamin C with Flavonoids 90 capsules Thorne
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.*
Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.*
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
- • Promotes optimal immune function*
- • Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
- • Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair*
- • Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals*
- • Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification*
The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Citrus Bioflavonoids ... 75mg
Vitamin C ... 500mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Silicon Dioxide
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.