Women's Multi 50+ w/o CU FE 180 capsules 180 capsules
An excellent multi-vitamin/mineral nutritional supplement is good “dietary insurance” and a small investment to make to ensure you are getting all the essential nutrients daily, particularly if you aren’t eating a balanced diet.
Benefits of Women’s Multi 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- No copper or iron in either formula
We believe a good multiple-vitamin and mineral formula is the starting point for every individual’s supplementation needs and that it should contain all the essential nutrients. We also believe that by using the purest, most bioavailable raw materials – without adding any unnecessary additives or preservatives – absorption and utilization of the nutrients will be maximized and health outcomes will be optimized.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Biotin ... 400mcg
Boron ... 3mg
Calcium ... 240mg
Choline ... 35mg
Chromium ... 200mcg
Folate ... 1.7mg DFE
Iodine ... 225mcg
Lutein ... 144mcg
Magnesium ... 80mg
Manganese ... 6mg
Pantothenic Acid ... 413mg
Selenium ... 200mcg
Thiamine ... 40mg
Vitamin A (Beta carotene) ... 1875mcg
Vitamin A (Palmitate) ... 750mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) ... 450mcg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) ... 11mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) ... 30mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) ... 130mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) ... 10mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) ... 850mg
Vitamin D3 ... 25mcg
Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol) ... 268mg
Zinc ... 15mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.