🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Easy Fiber Glucomannan from Konjac Root 0.37 lb (167g) Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Support digestive health, satiety, and cardiovascular health with Easy Fiber: a glucomannan fiber supplement made from konjac root. It’s vegetarian, gluten-free, and has no artificial flavors or sweeteners!
What is Easy Fiber?
Keep things moving in the right direction with Easy Fiber! Our plant-based glucomannan fiber supplement from konjac root provides similar benefits to psyllium husk fiber—with a lower daily dose. This lightly orange-flavored powdered fiber mix is an easy way to help meet your daily dietary fiber needs. And unlike other fiber supplements, Easy Fiber contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
Easy Fiber promotes regularity, digestion & more. Plus, it has no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners (unlike Metamucil®*).
*Compared to Metamucil® Sugar-Free 4-in-1 Psyllium Fiber Supplement
Easy Fiber Benefits
- Promotes regularity (3 scoops a day)
- Encourages satiety (1/2 scoop before meals)
- Supports heart health (3 scoops a day)
- Helps maintain already-healthy blood sugar (up to 3 scoops a day)
- Convenient, dose-adjustable fiber powder
What Does Fiber Do for the Body?
When we think about fiber supplements, regularity is probably top of mind. And it makes sense. Soluble fiber gets broken down in the gut to help move things along at a healthy rate. But fiber goes beyond gut health and digestion. Glucomannan fiber, a low dose dietary fiber, moves through the digestive tract like other fibers—with some other great health benefits. It supports satiety—the feeling of fullness, promotes healthy blood sugar levels, heart health and even functions as a prebiotic to help feed good gut bacteria.
“Get more fiber.” It’s age-old advice, but most Americans don’t consume enough fiber in their diets. And that’s too bad, because it’s important to get enough fiber for a variety of reasons: digestive health, regularity, satiety, and heart health, just to name a few.
|Dosage and Use|
Fiber supplements may affect absorption of medications. Take 2 hours before or 1 hour after any medications.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.