🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
FLORASSIST® Liver Restore™ 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Your gut and your liver are directly connected. FLORASSIST® Liver Restore encourages liver health with a combination of clinically studied probiotics, plus a prebiotic to help them thrive.
What Is Florassist Liver Restore?
Liver health is vital at any age. Support it with FLORASSIST® Liver Restore, a synbiotic formula designed to be taken daily. It combines clinically studied PRO-biotic bacteria with a PRE-biotic that helps those strains thrive. In clinical studies, this innovative combo encouraged remarkable improvement in enzyme markers of liver health.
This clinically studied synbiotic combo promotes liver health and helps maintain a balanced digestive microbiome.
FLORASSIST® Liver Restore™ Benefits
- Promotes a healthy balance of good to bad bacteria in your digestive tract
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors to support liver health
- Encourages healthy levels of liver enzymes and other liver health biomarkers
SYNBIOTIC—a Probiotic + Prebiotic combo
Probiotics are beneficial bacterial strains that support health. A prebiotic is a nutrient that encourages the growth of those health-promoting strains. A synbiotic refers to a combination of those two types of ingredients—like the seven special probiotic strains + plant-based fructooligosaccharide prebiotic you’ll find in FLORASSIST® Liver Restore.
Your liver and your digestive system are connected—literally—by a blood vessel called the portal vein. This vein brings blood from your digestive tract directly to your liver.
This blood contains nutrients from the foods you eat. But it also contains toxins and other unwanted compounds—stuff that’s often created by undesirable bacteria in your gut. The more unwanted bacteria you have, the more these compounds may end up filtering through your liver.
PXN® is the registered trademark of ADM Protexin Limited. All rights reserved.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.