Gastro-Ease 60 capsules Life Extension
Your stomach contains acids to help you break down the foods you eat. These acids would damage the delicate lining of your stomach wall, if not for a protective coating of mucous. Gastro-Ease™ contains a specialized form of zinc plus a specialized strain of Lactobacillus reuteri (L. reuteri) to support this protective stomach layer. Support a healthy and protective stomach lining, and promote a balanced stomach environment with Gastro-Ease™!
Benefits at a Glance:
- Promotes stomach health and comfort
- Supports a healthy stomach wall at the cellular level
- Encourages healthy production and maintenance of mucosal lining
- Helps maintain a healthy stomach environment
Specialized form of zinc
Studies show that the trace mineral zinc promotes stomach health in a variety of ways.1, 2 And when combined with carnosine (as zinc-L-carnosine), the effects are even more pronounced. This is because zinc-L-carnosine directly affects the cells of the stomach wall responsible for producing the protective layer of mucous.
Zinc-L-carnosine promotes a healthy inflammatory response, 3 and encourages the healthy production of protective mucous. Zinc-L-carnosine supplementation also promotes digestive comfort: one study showed that 75 mg of twice-daily zinc-L-carnosine significantly reduced factors associated with gastric discomfort in just 8 weeks.4
Specialized strain of Lactobacillus reuteri promotes balance
Pylopass™ is a patented strain of L. reuteri bacteria. This specialized strain helps to promote healthy stomach flora by selectively binding with a specific bacterium, which can affect the health of the protective mucous layer in your stomach.
Support a healthy and protective stomach lining, promote a balanced stomach environment, and promote gastric comfort with this unique, dual-action formula. Add Gastro-Ease™ to your daily gastric health regimen today.
- Rev Esp Enferm Dig. 1991;80(2):91-4.
- J Rheumatol. 1994;21(5):927-33.
- J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1999;291(1):345-52.
- Jpn Pharmacol Ther. 1992;20(1):199-223.
- Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. 2015;7(2):91-100.
- Nutrients. 2013;5(8):3062-73.
Take one (1) capsule twice daily, after breakfast and before bed, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Zinc ... 16.5mg
(from 75 mg of PepZinGI® zinc L-carnosine)
Pylopass™ Lactobacillus reuteri ... 100mg
Other ingredients: rice concentrate, dextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
Pylopass™ is a trademark of Organobalance GmbH.
PepZinGI® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals, Ltd.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Share the details of your shipping policy.
Share the details of your return policy.