🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Glucosamine Sulfate 750 mg 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Glucosamine sulfate helps relieve occasional knee discomfort and supports overall joint health. It is an ideal addition to a health regimen focused on joint health and comfortable freedom of movement.
What Is Glucosamine Sulfate?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar found in joint cartilage. This nutrient helps maintain the connective tissue between the bones of your joints, promoting knee joint function. But remember, when it comes to supplements, not all glucosamine is the same: you’re looking for glucosamine sulfate… the same kind used in clinical studies.
Glucosamine is naturally found in cartilage—the tissue that cushions your joints and facilitates comfortable freedom of movement.
Glucosamine Sulfate Benefits
- Clinically studied to promote knee comfort
- Helps support overall joint health
- Helps maintain youthful mobility
Glucosamine is going solo
Glucosamine is often paired with chondroitin, another famous nutrient for joint health. In fact, Life Extension has offered them paired together for years. But for those seeking additional glucosamine to complement their joint health regimen or who simply don’t need chondroitin, we now offer this joint-comfort nutrient in a gluten free, non-GMO, stand-alone supplement.
Glucosamine has been shown in clinical studies to support healthy cartilage and joint function.1,2 Glucosamine is an important component of cartilage, and an analysis of multiple randomized controlled trials found that glucosamine supplementation helps support healthy joint structure and encourages comfortable knee function.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.