🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Gummy Science™ Melatonin (Strawberry) 3 mg 60 gummies Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to the quality of sleep, and it’s now available in our tasty, sugar-free* strawberry-flavored Gummy Science™ Melatonin gummies (3 mg melatonin).
What Is Gummy Science™ Melatonin?
A good night's sleep is crucial for overall health and well-being. Our sugar-free* Gummy Science™ Melatonin gummies deliver 3 mg of melatonin to help make falling asleep—and staying asleep—easier. Melatonin also has strong antioxidant properties and has been shown to support immune health, healthy brain function, and more.
*Not a low-calorie food
Sweet dreams indeed! Our tasty, sugar-free strawberry-flavored gummy promotes optimal sleep.
Gummy Science™ Melatonin Benefits
- Promotes optimal sleep
- Contains 3 mg of melatonin
- Delicious sugar-free strawberry flavor
- Supports circadian rhythm and immune function
- Promotes cellular DNA health
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress and free radicals
Delicious Sleep Support
Healthy sleep patterns are governed by your body's circadian rhythm, and melatonin helps keep this rhythm in tune. Gummy Science™ Melatonin supports your sleep with 3 mg of melatonin in a great-tasting, strawberry-flavored sugar-free* gummy. Just take one (1) gummy 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime to make it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to the quality of sleep. It also offers strong protection against free radicals and supports healthy DNA.
Melatonin is a hormone derived from the amino acid tryptophan. It’s primarily synthesized by your pineal gland in your brain and released mostly at night to make falling asleep easier.
|Dosage and Use|
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.