🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
HistaminX 60 Capsules Seeking Health
Couldn't load pickup availability
Key Benefits and Actions*
- May help support healthy mucous membranes
- May help support seasonal comfort
- May help support immune health
- May help support the body's healthy healing processes
HistaminX by Seeking Health provides a combination of supportive herbal and plant-derived compounds that may work together to support seasonal comfort and a healthy inflammatory response. Dietary changes and environmental factors are thought to contribute to the increase in allergies seen over recent years. Increased consumption of a "Western diet" including fewer fruits and vegetables and more processed grains, fats and meats leads to a significant decrease in dietary intakes of beneficial compounds such as flavonoids, antioxidants, and polyphenols found in fresh fruits and vegetables.*
Bioflavonoids (or simply flavonoids) are a type of compound synthesized by plants, which may be responsible in part for some of the potential benefits of a healthy, plant-rich diet. Compounds in this family may help support a healthy inflammation response, cellular health, and cellular signaling/communication. It is via the latter function that the bioflavonoids quercetin, rutin, and luteolin may play a role in modulating the body's histamine response.*
The leaves of stinging nettles have been traditionally used in teas or other preparations to support respiratory health, a healthy urinary tract, healthy mucus membranes, and overall well-being.*
Bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme found in pineapple, is also thought to help support a normal inflammatory response, may help support the body's healing processes and is sometimes used as a digestive enzyme.*
Glucoraphanin, a compound found in plants in the genus Brassica (e.g. broccoli and cauliflower), is thought to support healthy detoxification processes, a healthy immune system, and provide mitochondrial support.*
WHO NEEDS HISTAMINX
Watery eyes, sinus issues, sneezing, runny nose, ...do any of these sound familiar?
When springtime rolls around and pollen levels are high, do you find yourself wanting to hide indoors?
Your immune system normally produces inflammation in your body. However, if immune function is imbalanced, it can trigger inflammation and side effects in your nose, eyes, or lungs.
HistaminX is a targeted formula for immune health and seasonal comfort. It features herbal and plant-derived compounds that synergistically support healthy inflammatory responses.†
If you can relate to one or more of the following statements, then HistaminX may be helpful for you in supporting a healthy immune response to your environment:
- I would like to support my seasonal wellness
- I experience sinus problems in response to my environment
- I get red/watery eyes in response to my environment
- I would like to support healthy histamine storage and release
- I would like to support healthy inflammatory responses
- I experience histamine related symptoms when I am around cats or dogs
- I experience seasonal wellness related issues like sinus or skin problems
- I currently use Histamine Block, Histamine Block Plus, or Probiota HistaminX and would like additional histamine support
- I would like to support the health of my mucous membranes
Dietary changes, exposure to pollen, and stress all impact your ability to maintain healthy levels of inflammation and fight off invaders. The bioflavonoids, enzymes, and other plant compounds found in HistaminX work together to support a healthy immune system and inflammatory response. Now you can enjoy time outdoors again with this unique targeted formula!†
KEY INGREDIENTS IN HISTAMINX
- Glucoraphanin: A powerful antioxidant-like ingredient derived from broccoli that is converted to sulforaphane in the body; Sulforaphane supports phase II liver detoxification and a healthy response to oxidative stress.†
- Stinging nettle: Supports healthy inflammatory responses and respiratory tract wellness.†
- Bromelain: An enzyme from pineapple that supports healthy inflammatory processes and healthy lungs and airways†
- Quercetin, Luteolin & Rutin: Flavonoids that possess powerful antioxidant properties and health benefits including immune support; They also support healthy histamine and inflammatory responses†
WHY HISTAMINX WORKS
Within the human body, histamine is stored in immune cells called mast cells and basophils. Signals from the environment such as infections, inflammatory foods, and toxins can excite these cells, causing them to release histamine. However, in the presence of certain plant compounds, mast cells are less likely to release their histamine.†
HistaminX contains complementary plant compounds that support healthy mast cell function and normal histamine storage and release.†
Bioflavonoids (or simply flavonoids) are a type of compound synthesized by plants. They are attributed to the potential benefits of a plant-rich diet. Compounds in this family may help support healthy inflammatory responses, cellular health, and cellular signaling.†
HistaminX features the plant flavonoids luteolin, quercetin, and rutin. These antioxidant-like compounds may help modulate the body’s histamine response by supporting mast cells and healthy levels of histamine.†
Stinging nettles have been traditionally used to support respiratory, urinary, and mucus membrane health.†
Bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme found in pineapple, is used as a digestive enzyme. It is also thought to help support normal inflammatory and healing responses.†
Glucoraphanin is a compound found in plants in the genus Brassica (e.g. broccoli and cauliflower). It is thought to support healthy detoxification processes, a strong immune system, and provide mitochondrial support.†
The herbal compounds in HistaminX work to synergically support your seasonal comfort, respiratory, and immune health. Get ready to enjoy the outdoors again, all year long!†
HOW TO USE HISTAMINX
As needed, take 2 capsules without food any time of day or night. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if inner tamper seal is damaged.
FAQS FOR HISTAMINX
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF EACH INGREDIENT IN HISTAMINX?
|Stinging Nettle Extract
|Supports healthy inflammatory responses and respiratory tract health
|Luteolin, Rutin, Quercetin
|Flavonoids that support healthy inflammatory, histamine, and immune responses
|An enzyme from pineapple that supports healthy inflammatory processes, lungs, and airways
|A powerful antioxidant derived from broccoli that supports phase II liver detoxification and healthy responses to oxidative stress
WHO IS HISTAMINX INTENDED FOR?
HistaminX is intended for those seeking to support the health of their respiratory tract, eyes, gastrointestinal tract, and other mucous membranes, and to support normal immune system defenses.†