Optimal Focus 90 capsules Seeking Health
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Supports healthy memory
- Cognitive function support such as clarity, focus, and learning
- Stimulant-Free support for normal information retention and recall
Are your clients looking to support memory, learning, focus and normal information retention?
Optimal Focus* is a stimulant-free supplement formulated to support healthy learning, memory, attention and concentration.*
Whatever life stage you're currently in,Optimal Focus* is here to support you:*
- Child: supports focus and attention while learning
- Adolescent: supports healthy memory recall, being calm during testing and exams, and avoiding overthinking
- Adult (aging): healthy mental clarity in decision making and memory recall
If your clients can relate to the majority of the following statements, then Optimal Focus* may be helpful for them in supporting learning, focus, attention and/or memory:
- I tend to think, talk and do things faster than others. I'm always moving about. I would like to support feelings of being calm.
- I'm impatient. I perform better when I am calm, cool and collected.
- Methyl donors, like methylfolate or methylcobalamin, tend to make me more nervous.
- I, or my child, find myself overthinking, experiencing test nervousness or performance anxiousness. I would like to support a calm approach to these activities.
- I do not dream at night. In fact, I don't remember the last time I dreamed.
- In conversation, I tend to interrupt and dominate the conversation more than I like. I would like to listen and improve how I communicate.
- I just had a baby and feel that I have mommy brain. I would like to support a healthy memory and brain function.
Optimal Focus* contains several researched ingredients which directly support the health of an important neurotransmitter. This neurotransmitter is called acetylcholine.*
Supporting acetylcholine is essential for optimal cognitive health. Acetylcholine plays a vital role in learning and memory. It is important in the formation of thoughts, processing information, and organization of memory.*
Optimal Focus* may support healthy memory recall and mental clarity particularly for:*
- teachers and professors
- older adults
- cognitively-oriented occupations such as accountants, writers, entrepreneurs, engineers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, assembly line, construction, directors, managers, chefs, servers to name a few.
While other focus supplements typically support just one area of acetylcholine, Optimal Focus* does way more.
Optimal Focus is a synergistic blend of nutrients supporting acetylcholine in three important areas:*
- healthy production
- reducing break down
- supporting activation
Due to this complete approach to acetylcholine support, Optimal Focus* may be the most comprehensive acetylcholine supplement available.*
The nutrients in Optimal Focus* work synergistically to support sustained, healthy focus and attention with none of the crash. It is a stimulant-free, caffeine-free and sugar-free brain health supplement.*
Dr. Lynch recommends starting with 1 capsule. Your clients should see how they respond and how long they feel the effects. They may still feel the beneficial effects the next day.
NOTE: I, Dr. Lynch, have been using Optimal Focus while writing this information out for you. I've been using just 1 capsule a day for the past 2 days. Today is the third day of writing. I've not taken any Optimal Focus today as I still feel the benefits from taking the 1 capsule from yesterday and day before. I'm giving my brain a day of rest. There's no need to push your brain every day - and you shouldn't.
Breastfeeding women may use Optimal Focus*.
Taking small breaks is a must with any nootropic supplement. Do not exceed 5 days on and take a break for 2-3 days before resuming. This allows your brain to continue responding to Optimal Focus. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: If a foggy head is experienced, then stop using Optimal Focus. Acetylcholine is a calming neurotransmitter and your brain is likely too calm. You likely need a more stimulating type of nutrient combination. Active B12 with L-5-MTHF Lozenges provide two nutrients which are known to support sympathetic neurotransmitters like dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine.*
If nausea is experienced, be sure to take it with food. Acetylcholine is one of many neurotransmitters that is physiologically associated with nausea and vomiting. If taking with food still doesn't resolve the nausea, consider reducing your dosage by half. If you were taking 1 capsule, consider half a capsule (open and put on a bite of food). If taking 2 capsules, reduce to 1 capsule. If taking 3 capsules, consider reducing to 1 capsule. *
Optimal Focus may cause headaches in some people. Use only 1 capsule to start and, if benefits are experienced with only 1 capsule, continue with this amount. Do not take 2 or 3 capsules. If you experience headaches with Optimal Focus avoid caffeine. Caffeine and acetylcholine are both natural vasoconstrictors in the brain . Headaches have many contributing causes. You may have a dirty NOS3 or a Fast MAOA (as discussed in the book, Dirty Genes. Please read those chapters to learn how to clean up your NOS3 and Fast MAOA genes. Headaches from taking Optimal Focus may also be supported with Serotonin Nutrients (supports a Fast MAOA) or PQQ Lozenge or Hydroxo B12 with Folinic Acid Lozenges (supports NOS3).*