🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Quiet Sleep Melatonin 3mg 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Promotes optimal sleep, oxidative stress defense, mood
Quiet Sleep is a comprehensive sleep support supplement. It combines 3 mg of immediate-release melatonin with vitamin C, B12, inositol and more to promote healthy sleep.
What Is Quiet Sleep?
Melatonin promotes healthy sleep, helps inhibit oxidative stress and supports brain and immune health. And that’s just the beginning. We’ve combined 3 mg of melatonin with inositol for mood health, free-radical quenching vitamin C, vitamin B12, magnesium and more to redefine the definition of a comprehensive sleep supplement.
We’ve paired 3 mg of melatonin with vitamin C, B12, mood-friendly inositol and more to redefine healthy sleep support.
Quiet Sleep Benefits
- Promotes healthy, restful sleep
- Helps maintain circadian rhythms
- Encourages healthy sleep quality
- Supports healthy immune response & cellular health
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress
Inositol, Magnesium and More
In this formula, melatonin is just the beginning. We’ve also included mood-supporting inositol, an important mediator in signal transmission. Magnesium supports healthy circadian rhythms and vitamin B12, calcium and vitamin C also support sleep health. Vitamin C and melatonin both help inhibit oxidative stress, supporting cellular health, cognitive function and more.
The health benefits of melatonin
Melatonin helps keep your circadian rhythms in tune, supporting healthy sleep/wake patterns and the onset, duration and quality of sleep. Melatonin also offers powerful support for cellular DNA and mitochondrial health by inhibiting oxidative stress caused by free radicals. And melatonin helps support your immune system.
•NE (Niacin equivalents)
ChromeMate® is a Lonza trademark, registered in USA
|Dosage and Use|
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.