🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Alpha-Lipoic Acid with Biotin 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant produced naturally in the body. It can also be obtained from healthy foods like spinach, broccoli and beets. Alpha-lipoic acid has been called the universal antioxidant because it boosts glutathione levels and has potent antioxidant actions.
Biotin, a B-vitamin, complements lipoic acid’s role in supporting metabolic health.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid with Biotin Benefits:
- Promotes healthy mitochondrial function for cellular energy
- Supports nerve health
- Encourages levels of antioxidants in the body
- Supports healthy endothelial cells inside blood vessels
Take one (1) capsule in the morning and one (1) capsule in the evening, preferably on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
Biotin … 2500mcg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid … 250 mg
Other ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin, vegetable stearate.
Gluten free - Non-GMO
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.