🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Benfotiamine 100 mg with Thiamine 120 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Unlike the water-soluble form, the fat-soluble thiamine (benfotiamine) in our formula easily penetrates cells. It’s been shown to support thiamine levels faster and longer than water-soluble thiamine.
What Is Benfotiamine with Thiamine?
Benfotiamine, a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1 (thiamine), supports healthy blood sugar metabolism and helps encourage the body’s tissues against advanced glycation end products and oxidative stress.
Benfotiamine is more bioavailable than water-soluble thiamine. It can also easily penetrate the inside of cells.
Benfotiamine with Thiamine Benefits
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Promotes optimal thiamine levels important for supporting cardiovascular health
- Helps protect against advanced glycation end products
- Provides support against oxidative stress
Maintain Already Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Benfotiamine can promote healthy glucose metabolism and blood glucose levels already within normal range. Our Benfotiamine with Thiamine formula is a dietary supplement that can help maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels and support the health of the nerves, kidneys, eyes, blood vessels and heart.
Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1 (thiamine). Thiamine is needed for normal blood sugar metabolism via a non-oxygen-dependent metabolic pathway called the pentose phosphate pathway.1,2 The products of this pathway are needed for fatty acid, amino acid and nucleotide synthesis. Adequate levels of thiamine are especially critical to supporting healthy brain function, where cells rely on the pentose phosphate pathway for energy.2 Thiamine also helps encourage the body’s tissues against advanced glycation end products and oxidative stress, making maintaining optimal levels important for supporting cardiovascular and metabolic health.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.