🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Carnosine 500 mg 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our anti-aging supplement contains 500 mg of carnosine, a naturally occurring antioxidant, to support healthy aging and exercise recovery and to inhibit glycation.
What Is Carnosine?
Carnosine is a compound made up of two amino acids (beta-alanine and L-histidine) with powerful anti-aging properties. Although carnosine occurs naturally in our bodies, levels decline with age. This makes supplementation an essential part of your whole-body health program.
Carnosine has powerful antioxidant properties that support your anti-aging goals.
- Inhibits formation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs)
- Provides powerful antioxidant benefits
- Protects muscle cells from oxidative stress during & after exercise
- Helps the heart muscle contract more efficiently
A Natural Antioxidant
This anti-aging supplement contains 500 mg of carnosine, a naturally occurring antioxidant, to support healthy aging and exercise recovery, to help the heart muscle contract more efficiently and to inhibit glycation.
Carnosine is a dipeptide that can interfere with the glycation process, an underlying mechanism of aging that causes damage to the body's proteins. Glycation is the random, non-enzyme-controlled cross-linking of proteins or lipids with sugars to form non-functioning structures in the body.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.