🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
CinSulin® with InSea2® and Crominex® 3+ 90 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our powerful blood sugar health support supplement includes a highly purified, water-soluble form of cinnamon known as CinSulin®, InSea2® seaweed extract and potent Crominex® 3+.
What Is CinSulin® with InSea2® and Crominex® 3+?
Even health-conscious, active people can experience higher-than-optimal blood sugar levels as they age. CinSulin® with InSea2® and Crominex® 3+ combines cinnamon and seaweed extracts with a patented chromium complex for potent healthy glucose metabolism support.
Cinnamon has been shown to encourage satiety and help maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels after you eat.
CinSulin® with InSea2® and Crominex® 3+ Benefits
- Helps maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels & supports healthy cellular glucose absorption
- Activates cell glucose detection systems & promotes satiety
- Inhibits enzymes that convert carbohydrates into sugar
A Different Seaweed
InSea2® is a proprietary form of brown seaweed extract that inhibits glucosidase and amylase—enzymes that break down carbohydrates into glucose, facilitating its transport into the bloodstream. InSea2® may also target hidden sugars that contribute to blood sugar spikes after meals, inhibiting the caloric impact of sugary foods.
Even health-conscious, active people can experience higher-than-optimal blood sugar levels over time. CinSulin® with InSea2® and Crominex® 3+ combines cinnamon and seaweed extracts with a patented chromium complex for potent healthy glucose metabolism support.
Crominex®3+, Capros® and PrimaVie® are patent protected and registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc. CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Tang-An Medical Ltd. InSea2® is a registered trademark of InnoVactivTM.
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking blood glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.