🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Cognitex® Alpha GPC 30 softgels Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Maintaining optimal brain health is key to promoting healthy cognitive function. Cognitex® Alpha GPC (formerly Cognitex® Basics) brain health supplement delivers targeted nutrients for memory and cognitive support.
What Is Cognitex® Alpha GPC?
Maintaining youthful memory and cognition is essential at any age. Cognitex® Alpha GPC is a foundational brain health supplement with three nutrients that help support cognitive function and healthy brain cells. The combination of alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC), phosphatidylserine and wild blueberry fruit extract lays the groundwork for promoting overall brain health.
The nutrients in this formula promote healthy cognitive function, memory, concentration, attention and more.
Cognitex® Alpha GPC
- Promotes youthful memory health
- Helps maintain brain cell integrity & connections
- Encourages healthy cognitive function
- Helps promote a healthy inflammatory response to support brain health
Three Nutrients in One
Three nutrients essential to supporting optimal cognitive function come together in this formula. Alpha-GPC provides essential nutrition to create the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is essential to healthy cognitive function. Phosphatidylserine (PS) supports brain-cell-to-brain-cell connections, essential in supporting healthy memory, concentration and attention and Wild Blueberry.
More facts about Cognitex® Alpha GPC
Maintaining cognitive health is essential at any age. Cognitex® Alpha GPC is a foundational formula for healthy brain structure and function, providing three essential nutrients that support brain cells and cognitive function: 250 mg of alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC), 100 mg of phosphatidylserine and 100 mg wild blueberry fruit extract.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.