🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
ComfortMAX™ 60 AM/PM tablets Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
PEA inhibits inflammatory factors to support nerve cell health. Honokiol encourages healthy levels of calming neurotransmitters in the brain. Together, they help alleviate minor discomfort.
What Is ComfortMAX?
ComfortMAX™ delivers two potent ingredients: palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) and honokiol, a compound derived from Magnolia bark. By promoting nerve comfort in two separate yet complementary ways, the ingredients in ComfortMAX™ help to inhibit nerve discomfort.
The reasons for physical discomfort vary, but the way we experience that discomfort doesn't. That's why we’ve created ComfortMAX™.
- Dual-action formula helps alleviate minor nerve discomfort
- Helps you stay comfortable throughout the day
- Provides morning and nighttime doses for around-the-clock support
The How & Why Behind ComfortMAX™
By inhibiting inflammatory compounds to promote nerve health and encouraging healthy neurotransmitter levels in your brain, ComfortMAX™ helps to reduce discomfort. Formulated to be taken twice a day, one tablet in the morning and one tablet at night right before bed, it helps with relieving discomfort—day and night.
According to the National Institutes of Health, nearly 25 million Americans experience daily discomfort. This kind of discomfort can affect mood, mobility and quality of life. The reasons for physical discomfort vary, but the way we experience that discomfort doesn’t: Our peripheral nerves are responsible for delivering sensory information (an itch, temperature change, physical pressure, etc.) to the brain. And that’s where ComfortMAX™ comes in.
Non-GMODosage and Use
The blue PM tablet may cause mild sedation in some people. Take at bedtime.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.