🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Cran-Max® 500 mg 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
There are a number of studies that show cranberry polyphenols may help support a healthy urinary tract. Each Cran-Max® capsule contains 500 mg of cranberry concentrate.
What Is Cran-Max®?
The anatomy of the female urinary tract differs greatly from its male counterpart, resulting in the need for additional nutritional support. A wealth of published studies indicates that cranberry polyphenols may help support a healthy urinary tract.
Cranberries contain powerful proanthocyanidins that can help inhibit oxidative stress and support urinary tract health.
- Helps support female urinary tract health
- Provides all the proanthocyanidins in whole cranberry with unique extraction process
- Provides anthocyanins equal to four 8-ounce glasses of cranberry juice cocktail
- Provides powerful protection against oxidative stress
Cranberry's Health Benefits
It's been known for decades that cranberries promote a healthy urinary tract. The proanthocyanidins in cranberries are powerful antioxidants that can help inhibit oxidative stress. In fact, a double-blind comparison study confirms that Cran-Max® helps support a healthy urinary tract.
The anatomy of the female urinary tract differs greatly from that of men, resulting in the need for special nutritional support for women. Cranberry helps support a healthy urinary tract.1-5 Of particular importance are the cranberry proanthocyanidins which have unique molecular features that specifically promote urinary system health, plus bring whole-body health benefits.
Cran-Max® and Bio-Shield® are registered trademarks of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.