🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
DNA Protection Formula 30 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Support your body’s healthy defenses against environmental toxins with our updated DNA Protection Formula, now with XanthoForce™ (xanthohumol), a flavonoid that helps inhibit DNA damage.
What Is DNA Protection Formula?
Science has documented the ability of certain nutrients to bolster the body’s natural DNA defenses against environmental toxins. Our updated DNA Protection Formula now includes XanthoForce™ (xanthohumol), a hops flavonoid that studies show can help inhibit DNA damage. It also has watercress extract, chlorophyllin and zinc for added DNA protection.
Xanthohumol is a flavonoid derived from the hops plant commonly used to brew beer that helps protect DNA from damage.
DNA Protection Formula Benefits
- Provides robust nutritional support for healthy DNA function
- Encourages the body's healthy defenses against environmental toxins
- Contains xanthohumol, a flavonoid shown to help inhibit DNA damage
- Provides additional DNA support with green vegetable extracts & zinc
Protecting Your DNA
Endogenous and environmental factors can affect your DNA. There are ways to support your healthy defenses against environmental toxins through nutritional supplementation. We’ve reformulated our DNA Protection Formula to include XanthoForce™ (xanthohumol), which has been shown to help protect DNA from damage, a major part of maintaining healthy cellular function and cell division.
Science has documented the ability of certain nutrients to bolster the body’s healthy DNA defenses against environmental toxins. DNA Protection Formula provides nutrients such as xanthohumol, watercress extract, chlorophyllin and zinc for powerful DNA health support in a single, convenient formula.
XanthoForce™ is a trademark of Berg Imports, LLC.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.