🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Essential Youth L-Ergothioneine 5 mg 30 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Stay youthful with Essential Youth L-Ergothioneine. Our innovative formula delivers 5 mg of ergothioneine, an amino acid found in high concentrations in certain mushrooms, that has powerful cell-protecting properties.
What Is Essential Youth L-Ergothioneine?
Fight back against premature aging with Essential Youth L-Ergothioneine. Our novel longevity formula delivers 5 mg of ergothioneine. This amino acid, found in high concentrations in certain mushrooms, has piqued the scientific community’s interest due to its cell-protective properties and its great promise in supporting healthy aging.
Support longevity at the cellular level—for an essentially youthful you.
Essential Youth L-Ergothioneine
- L-ergothioneine offers powerful cellular protection against oxidative stress
- May support healthy cellular aging by delaying telomere shortening
- May support cognitive, vision and heart health
Ergothioneine is found in different food sources and in high concentrations in certain mushrooms (your body can’t make it). A new proprietary fermentation method has made it possible to provide supplementation of this nutrient. Studies have shown this amino acid has a highly specific mechanism to transport ergothioneine into cells and it is thought to play a crucial role in supporting long-term health. Our innovative formula helps maintain healthy ergothioneine levels to help ensure your body gets enough of this cell-protecting amino acid.
Ergothioneine is an amino acid that’s widely distributed throughout your body, but levels have been shown to decline as we age.1 Your body can’t produce it, so you must get it through your diet—it’s found in a variety of food sources, but with the highest concentrations in certain types of mushrooms.
ErgoActive® is a registered mark of Blue California.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.