🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
FLORASSIST® Daily Bowel Regularity 30 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Bowel regularity goes hand in hand with digestive comfort. Our FLORASSIST® Daily Bowel Regularity contains the clinically studied Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 strain shown to encourage and maintain bowel regularity.
What Is Florassist Bowel Regularity?
Make sure your digestive system stays “on schedule.” The strain of bifidobacteria in FLORASSIST® Daily Bowel Regularity was originally discovered in New Zealand. It helps fight occasional constipation in as little as 14 days by encouraging the production of specific short chain fatty acids that help your digestive system “move things along”.
First isolated from yogurt, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 significantly supported bowel regularity and comfort in a clinical study.
FLORASSIST® Daily Bowel Regularity Benefits
- Helps relieve occasional constipation in as little as 14 days
- Promotes digestive health and comfort
- Can be used alone or taken with dietary fiber
What is a colonic transit time?
Think of your digestive tract as a subway route. The first station on the line is your stomach. The last is your colon. The time it takes for food to move from the first station to the last is its “transit time.” Occasional constipation can slow down your transit time, which can lead to gastrointestinal discomfort. The strain in this probiotic helps you maintain bowel regularity by decreasing your colon’s “transit time”.
The beneficial bacteria strain we use in FLORASSIST® Daily Bowel Regularity, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, was first isolated from yogurt produced in New Zealand.1 There are quite a few strains of active cultures in bacteria—over 2,000 to be exact—but B. lactis HN019 is different.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.