🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
GEROPROTECT® Stem Cell 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
GEROPROTECT® Stem Cell uses three plant-based nutrients identified by artificial intelligence to support a healthy balance of stem cell self-renewal and differentiation for optimum cell health and longevity.
What Is Geroprotect Stem Cell?
Stem cells help rejuvenate your body by transforming into tissue-specific cells (called differentiation) and creating more stem cells (called self-renewal). But over time, stem cells tend to lose these unique properties. We’ve created GEROPROTECT® Stem Cell to help maintain youthful, healthy stem cell function.
Youthful stem cells help rejuvenate body tissues. This formula helps maintain stem cell balance, so they keep working as they should.
GEROPROTECT® Stem Cell Benefits
- Helps positively support healthy stem cell self-renewal and differentiation
- Promotes cell signaling pathways to support longevity, DNA health, and more
- Encourages the body’s natural process for managing senescent stem cells
Artificial Intelligence Technology
Traditional clinical trials that evaluate nutrients for their ability to promote stem cell health are impractical because of the length of time required. To overcome this, Life Extension® partnered with Insilico Medicine, Inc., who used artificial intelligence to identify piceatannol from passion fruit, trans-resveratrol, and garcinol from kokum fruit from a database of ingredients tested in human cell lines to support stem cell health.
Stem cells are invaluable to your continued health and vitality. This is because stem cells can transform into other kinds of cells when your body needs them, a process called differentiation. Stem cells can also create more copies of themselves, which is called self-renewal. Both of these properties are essential to tissue rejuvenation.
Developed in collaboration with Insilico Medicine, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.