🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Homocysteine Resist 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Homocysteine Resist contains a selection of B vitamins specially formulated to help your body maintain already-healthy levels of homocysteine and to support heart and brain health.
What Is Homocysteine Resist?
Homocysteine Resist is a specially formulated B vitamin supplement for heart and brain health. Homocysteine is a natural compound produced by your cells. But over time, it can begin to build up in the bloodstream, affecting cardiovascular health, cognitive function and more.
This formulation combines vitamins B2 (riboflavin), B6 and B12, plus folate as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF).
Homocysteine Resist Benefits
- Promotes heart-healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range
- Supports a healthy vascular system
- Encourages neurotransmitter synthesis for cognitive health
- Supports cellular energy production with vitamin B2
- Contains the most potent forms of vitamins B6, B12 and folate
A B-Vitamin Punch
Homocysteine Resist combines vitamins B2, B6, B12 and folate as L-5-MTHF. Folate and vitamin B12 help maintain homocysteine levels within the normal range, and folate also supports neurotransmitter synthesis for cognitive health. Vitamin B6 also facilitates neurotransmitter synthesis, as well as amino acid and lipid metabolism. Vitamin B2 supports the body’s energy production.
Homocysteine Resist provides a targeted selection of B vitamins specially formulated for your heart and brain. It helps your body maintain heart-healthy levels of homocysteine already within normal range. Homocysteine is a natural compound produced by your cells. But over time, it can begin to build up in the bloodstream, affecting cardiovascular health, cognitive function and more.
°DFE (Dietary Folate Equivalents).
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.