🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Joint Mobility 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Joint discomfort keeps millions of Americans from achieving the health benefits of daily physical activity. Our Joint Mobility formula uses a combination of turmeric and tamarind extracts to get you moving again by encouraging joint comfort and healthy range of motion.
What is Joint Mobility?
What do tamarind (tamarindus indica) and turmeric (curcuma longa) extracts have in common? They both help inhibit inflammation to support joint comfort. The TamaFlex™ tamarind and turmeric combo has been clinically studied to relieve minor knee and joint discomfort, resulting in better range of motion and even increased walking speed!
Don’t let joint discomfort keep you on the sidelines. Get moving again with our Joint Mobility formula!
Joint Mobility Benefits
- Clinically studied to help you walk further & faster
- Helps reduce occasional knee discomfort & promotes knee flexibility and range of motion
- Helps inhibit inflammation to support joint heath
Lift with your knees
If your knees are giving you grief, it’s nearly impossible to keep up with family and loved ones…not to mention the household chores. That’s why it’s important to have healthy knee flexion: the term for the measurable degree in which your knee can bend. TamaFlex™ supports knee range of motion, so you can keep up with the grandkids—or finally finish cleaning out the garage.
Over 30% of adults experience joint discomfort—with a huge portion of that being knee discomfort. Aside from making sitting, standing and other everyday activities uncomfortable, knee discomfort can slow you down, literally. In order to get you back in the game, we created our Joint Mobility formula.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.