🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Lactoferrin Caps 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lactoferrin is a milk compound shown to support a strong, healthy immune system response, as well as eye health.
What Is Lactoferrin?
Lactoferrin is a protein found in mother’s milk that plays an important role in promoting a healthy immune system response. It can do this through several mechanisms. New research indicates that lactoferrin also provides additional support for eye health.
Lactoferrin is a protein found in milk that has multiple methods of supporting immune function and eye health.
Lactoferrin Caps Benefits
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes probiotic bacterial growth
- Supports eye health
Boosts Immune System
Lactoferrin has multiple ways of supporting a healthy immune system response. It can help promote beneficial bacterial flora growth in the intestines. So, by adding it to your regimen, you powerfully support both your immune health and your GI tract at the same time.
Lactoferrin is a supplement in the immune-boosting arsenal.1,2 Lactoferrin is a versatile substance found in mother's milk that plays an important role in promoting a healthy immune response. Though human colostrum ("first milk") has the highest concentration, followed by human milk, then cow's milk, lactoferrin is found throughout the human body.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.