🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Lightly Caffeinated Mega Green Tea Extract 100 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Mega Green Tea Extract provides more of the health-promoting polyphenol EGCG than the equivalent of several cups of green tea in a lightly caffeinated supplement.
What Is Lightly Caffeinated Green Tea Extract?
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) contains health-promoting polyphenol compounds such as epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a powerful anti-aging phytonutrient that has been the subject of extensive scientific research. Our Mega Green Tea Extract provides more of these potent compounds than the equivalent of several cups of green tea in a lightly caffeinated supplement.
Each capsule of Mega Green Tea Extract provides 725 mg of green tea extract, standardized to 98 percent polyphenols.
Lightly Caffeinated Mega Green Tea Extract Benefits
- Delivers over 325 mg of potent EGCG, which supports cellular, cardiovascular & cognitive health
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Promotes healthy cellular proliferation & metabolic function
Plenty of Polyphenols
An average cup of green tea contains about 150 mg to 300 mg of polyphenols. Each capsule of this supplement provides 725 mg of green tea extract, standardized to 98 percent polyphenols. That means you’d have to drink about 3 cups of green tea to get the same as amount of EGCG as a single capsule of our Mega Green Tea extract.
Green tea is packed with plant compounds called polyphenols, the most well-characterized of which is EGCG. EGCG possesses abundant health-promoting properties. It supports healthy cell reproduction, metabolic function and cardiovascular health. EGCG also helps protect brain health, benefits immune system function and helps promote a healthy body weight.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.