🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Lithium 1000 mcg 100 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Lithium is a trace mineral that supports healthy cognitive function, brain health, and possibly even longevity. This supplement contains 1000 mcg—or 1 milligram—of this health-promoting nutrient.
What Is Lithium?
Trace mineral lithium has traditionally been used for mood health support. Our Lithium 1000 mcg uses a much lower dose than what you would take for those traditional reasons. So why should you take a lithium supplement? Because this nutrient promotes neuronal health, already-healthy brain glucose metabolism, and cognitive function—all absolutely essential elements of a happy, healthy life.
Lithium encourages healthy clearance of proteins that can affect cognition and memory—as well as the process for clearing cellular debris.
Lithium 1000 mcg Benefits
- Promotes brain health and function at the cellular level
- Encourages natural process for clearing proteins from the brain
- Supports already-healthy brain glucose levels
- May help maintain DNA health and longevity
Lithium and Longevity
Recent studies indicate that lithium may help support longevity. This is because some evidence indicates a correlation between long-term high-dose lithium supplementation and healthy telomere length. Telomeres are the “endcaps” of our DNA strands that protect our delicate chromosomes—but they get shorter as time goes on. So the longer you keep your telomeres healthy, the better your chances of keeping your DNA healthy.
Lithium and Cognitive Health
Lithium helps maintain youthful, healthy cognition and memory by inhibiting normal, age-related changes in the brain—and can even help protect brain function in healthy individuals.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.