🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Mega GLA Sesame Lignans 30 softgels Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Get the support of healthy omega-6 fatty acids and promote a healthy inflammatory response with our concentrated Mega GLA formula, which is enhanced with sesame lignans to boost effectiveness.
What Is Mega GLA Sesame Lignans?
Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is the precursor to the biologically active DGLA (dihomo-gamma linolenic acid), which has numerous health benefits. We’ve added sesame lignans to our formula to boost borage oil’s beneficial effects and inhibit GLA’s conversion into inflammatory factors like arachidonic acid, further supporting whole body health.
Enhancing our GLA supplement with sesame lignans enables GLA to work much better in the body, for greater health benefits.
Mega GLA Sesame Lignans Benefits
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports the formation of prostaglandin E1, Which promotes vascular health and more
- Encourages healthy levels of biologically active dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid
Getting the Right Omega-6
Not all omega-6 fatty acids are of equal value. Arachidonic acid (AA), for instance, is the precursor of inflammatory factors like prostaglandin E2 (PGE2), thromboxane A2, and leukotriene B4. In contrast, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) plays a beneficial role in healthy prostaglandin (PGE1) formation and inhibiting inflammatory factors, both of which promote vascular as well as whole-body health.
Omega-6 fatty acids like linoleic acid are well-supplied in the diet by meat and vegetable oils. But some omega-6s can contribute to the production of inflammatory compounds such as prostaglandin E2 (PGE2), thromboxane A2 and leukotriene B4 (LTB4).
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.