🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Mega Vitamin K2 45000 mcg (45 mg) 30 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Vitamin K2 is essential to maintaining strong, healthy bones. Here’s why: studies show that 45,000 mcg (45 mg) of a special form of K2 (menaquinone-4) is especially effective at encouraging healthy bone mineral density.
What Is Vitamin K2 High Potency?
Vitamin K (specifically vitamin K2) encourages the cellular activity of osteoblasts—specialized cells that regulate the mineralization of your bone matrix, the lattice-like support structure that bone is built upon. This helps maintain healthy bone density. And clinical studies show that 45,000 mcg of vitamin K2 as menaquinone-4 is especially effective.
Healthy bone mineral density is dependent on vitamin K2, which helps encourage mineralization of your bone matrix.
Mega Vitamin K2 High Potency for Strong Bones Benefits
- Encourages bone-building cell activity
- Promotes healthy bone mineral density
- Supports cardiovascular health by helping to inhibit vascular calcification
- Helps you get your daily dose of hard to find K2 menaquinone-4
Bone density loss over time
During development, your bones go through a growth phase until they reach a peak bone mass where remodeling and upkeep occurs. But, this process begins to decline naturally over time and leads to age-related bone density loss. But studies show that the right kind of vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4), in the right dose, can help maintain healthy bone density.
Vitamin K is essential for bone mineralization. This bone-friendly nutrient is a cofactor for the carboxylation of osteocalcin, a protein produced by osteoblasts that is responsible for binding calcium and depositing it in the bone. This processed is called bone mineralization.
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking a vitamin K antagonist (e.g. warfarin), consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.