🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Melatonin 10 mg 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our melatonin supplements help support circadian rhythms, healthy and restful sleep, immune health and more while helping to inhibit oxidative stress.
What Is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone derived from the amino acid tryptophan. Primarily synthesized in your pineal gland, melatonin is released mostly at night to make falling asleep easier. In addition to healthy sleep support, melatonin can help inhibit oxidative stress to promote healthy brain function, immune health and more.
Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to quality of sleep. It also offers powerful protection against free radicals.
- Promotes restful sleep
- Helps support circadian rhythms & immune function
- Promotes cellular DNA health
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress & protect against free radicals
Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to the quality of sleep. It also offers strong protection against free radicals and supports healthy DNA.
Melatonin is a hormone derived from the amino acid tryptophan. It's primarily synthesized by your pineal gland in your brain and released mostly at night to make falling asleep easier.
|Dosage and Use|
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.