🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Milk Thistle (Silymarin Silibinins Isosilybin A & B) 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Milk Thistle formula provides the milk thistle benefits of silymarin, silibinins and isosilybin A and B. These milk thistle compounds deliver full-spectrum support for liver health.
What Is Milk Thistle?
Liver health formulas made with milk thistle have been in use for centuries. Our modern formula contains standardized doses of silymarin, silibinin, isosilybin A and isosilybin B. These active compounds are the ones that provide milk thistle’s benefits and have been validated through scientific research.
Modern living imposes a heavy load on your liver. So keeping your liver healthy is critical to your overall well-being.
Milk Thistle Benefits
- Delivers standardized nutrients to promote liver health & function
- Supports the body's natural detoxification process
- Encourages healthy cell division within the liver
- Promotes overall health & vitality
Milk Thistle for Liver Health
The effectiveness of herbs like milk thistle has been validated through modern research and clinical studies. These hepato-protective herbs contain powerful antioxidant compounds, and are beneficial not only for the liver, but for the overall health and vitality of your entire body.
The liver is one of the largest organs in the body. Its responsibilities include processing vitamins and nutrients from your food into forms that can be used by your body, recycling compounds (such as iron) from red blood cells, supporting the body's healthy clotting process, producing important hormones, secreting bile and converting sugars into glycogen. The liver is also responsible for the body's natural detoxification processes.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.