🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate (Tropical Punch) 93.35 grams Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
It’s smart to supplement with magnesium—this essential mineral supports healthy memory and youthful cognitive function. Our ultra-absorbable Neuro-Mag® tropical punch powder tasty way to feed your brain.
What Is Neuro Mag Magnesium L-Threonate Powder?
Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays an important role in the brain: it helps support short-term or “working” memory as well as healthy cognitive function. Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate delivers an absorbable form of magnesium, making it one of our most popular memory support supplements. Mix this tropical punch-flavored powder with water or your favorite drink!
Looking for a little short-term memory support? Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate is our customer-favorite form of brain-friendly magnesium.
Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate Benefits
- Promotes working (short-term) memory
- Encourages healthy recall speed
- Supports overall cognitive health
- Tropical punch flavored drink mix
- Also available as vegetarian capsules
Absorbable form of magnesium: the memory mineral
In animal studies, magnesium L-threonate is well-absorbed by the brain. In people, magnesium L-threonate supplementation helps support your working or “short term” memory: where you put your car keys, etc. It also helps with recall and overall cognitive function—so you’re less likely to wonder why you went into the kitchen in the first place or forget the milk next time you’re at the grocery store.
Magnesium is essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and plays an important role in the nervous system and brain.1 Unfortunately, most Americans don’t get enough magnesium from their diet, and suboptimal magnesium levels increase with age.
Magtein® is a trademark of Magceutics®, Inc. and is distributed exclusively by AIDP, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.