🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Potassium Iodide 130 mg 14 tablets Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Potassium iodide is a salt of stable iodine absorbed by the thyroid gland.
What Are Potassium Iodide Tablets?
In the event of an official health warning, it may be necessary to ensure that your thyroid gland is only absorbing stable iodine. This is NOT a daily iodine or potassium supplement—for that, check out our Potassium with Extend-Release Magnesium or Sea-Iodine™ formulas.
Potassium Iodide Benefits
- Provides a high level of iodine (100 mg) in the form of potassium iodide
- Potassium iodide saturates the thyroid gland with stable iodine
- The shelf life of our Potassium Iodide Tablets is 24 months
Provides a high level of iodine (100 mg) in the form of potassium iodide. Potassium iodide saturates the thyroid gland with stable iodine. The shelf life of our Potassium Iodide tablets is 24 months. Intended for short-term use only.
|Dosage and Use|
If you have a sensitivity to iodine, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.