🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Prenatal Advantage 120 easy-to-swallow softgels Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Comprehensive prenatal nutrition
Our prenatal nutrition is a science-based supplement with today’s recommended dosages of vitamins and minerals, plus nutrients like DHA omega-3, choline, lutein and zeaxanthin for both mom and baby.
What Is Prenatal Advantage?
Every expectant or new mother wants the best for her child’s health. You and your baby have special nutritional needs, so we developed a nutritional formula just for you. Prenatal Advantage includes the most bioavailable forms of nutrients that are safe, reliable and potent.
Prenatal Advantage goes the extra mile by offering nutritional support that goes beyond the usual prenatal vitamins and minerals.
Prenatal Advantage Benefits
- Delivers 100% daily value of vitamins A, B, C, D3, K
- Includes essential minerals like iron, zinc, copper, potassium & more
- Supports healthy prenatal brain & eye development
- Promotes healthy brain & nervous system development
- Contains bioactive forms - 5-MTHF folate, B12 methylcobalamin & more
Give Your Child a Nutritional Advantage
Women who are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or who are nursing have unique nutritional needs. For you, we have developed our prenatal nutrition formula: Prenatal Advantage. This science-based supplement provides the latest recommended dosages of vitamins and minerals, plus nutrients like DHA omega-3, choline, lutein and zeaxanthin for both mom and baby.
Women who are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or who are nursing have unique nutritional needs. So, when choosing a prenatal multi-nutrient formula, pick one that’s formulated to deliver 100% of the daily value of the nutrients you and your baby need.
^RAE (retinol activity equivalents). °DFE (dietary folate equivalents). •NE (niacin equivalents)
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
|Dosage and Use|
Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. If you are taking Warfarin (Coumadin®) or related medications, consult your healthcare provider before talking the product.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.