🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Pycnogenol® French Maritime Pine Bark Extract 100 mg 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Scientifically studied longevity & vascular health supplement
Fight back against Father Time! Our Pycnogenol® vascular health supplement is a patented extract of French maritime pine bark with powerful, scientifically validated benefits for longevity and overall health.
What Is Pycnogenol?
Life Extension’s Pycnogenol® helps your body fight back against the normal aging process by inhibiting inflammatory factors and oxidative stress to support overall health, promoting healthy circulation and blood vessel function and maintaining healthy glucose metabolism.
Pycnogenol® contains procyanidins, flavonoids and other beneficial compounds that help your body fight the effects of aging.
- Supports vascular health & healthy circulation
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
- Helps maintain already-healthy glucose levels
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
Pycnogenol® bolsters your body’s antioxidant defenses, inhibiting the free-radical activity that can affect cells, tissue, organs and even DNA. Pycnogenol® also supports healthy glucose metabolism and has showed it can help maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels.
Pycnogenol® has a long history of clinical research. For a healthy heart, eyes, cells, DNA and lifespan, there are few nutritional supplements that have been studied as extensively.
Pycnogenol® helps the body fight normal aging by supporting vascular health and healthy circulation. It also provides powerful antioxidant protection and helps inhibit inflammatory factors to support whole-body health.
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents. Supported by over 40 years of research.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.