🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Rest & Renew 30 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
For a refreshing & restorative night's sleep
The better your sleep, the better you feel. Our Rest & Renew formula combines a clinically-studied ashwagandha extract with melatonin to help you get the healthy, restful sleep you deserve.
What Is Rest & Renew?
Wake up refreshed and restored. Our formula contains an extract of the legendary relaxation herb ashwagandha that’s been clinically studied for restorative sleep, plus a dual-melatonin blend that helps you fall asleep quickly and stay asleep all night long. Try it today, and be ready to take on tomorrow!
Want to sleep like a baby? This formula can help you fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed and restored.
Rest & Renew Benefits
- Supports restorative sleep with clinically studied Shoden® ashwagandha
- Immediate & extended-release melatonin helps you fall asleep quickly and stay asleep all night
- Get healthy, refreshing rest…and be ready for tomorrow!
Not All Sleep is the Same
Sometimes being in bed for the prerequisite number of hours isn’t enough. That's because it's just as much about the quality of your sleep as it is quantity. Shoden® ashwagandha has been clinically studied to support restorative sleep, cognitive function, energy and vitality. So when you wake up in the morning, you're not only well-rested, but mentally alert, with a positive outlook and ready to start your day.
An estimated 50 to 70 million American adults have difficulty sleeping. While the amount of sleep you get is important, the quality of your sleep also plays an important role in your health. Poor sleep quality can affect cognitive health, metabolic health and more.
|Dosage and Use|
|Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this product.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.