TheraFlavone™ 60 capsules Klaire Labs
Couldn't load pickup availability
There are so many useful flavonoidrich plant extracts that it can be difficult and costly to take them individually when a balanced and broad-based protective approach is desired. TheraFlavone™ is specially formulated to provide a wide selection of different extracts with well-documented biochemical actions. Only full-spectrum extracts, not isolated flavonoids, are included thus preserving the synergistic activity of the full complement of phytonutrient compounds. TheraFlavone™ is a powerful formula providing support for immune function, circulatory health, liver detoxification mechanisms, and antioxidant pathways.† Two capsules are equivalent to 10 to 12 tablets or capsules of individual extracts taken separately, which results in significant cost savings.
TheraFlavone™ combines the following full-spectrum plant extracts in one convenient product:
- Pycnogenol® Pine Bark Extract – Unique, patented extract from Horphag Research supplying proanthocyanidins and organic acids.
- Red Grape Extract – Prepared from the whole grape, not just the seeds, supplying proanthocyanidins, resveratrol, and other beneficial compounds.
- Bilberry Extract – Standardized to 25% anthocyanosides and providing as much active flavonoid per capsule as one bilberry capsule taken separately.
- Green Tea Extract – A rich source of polyphenols, standardized to 50% catechins for reliable activity. Each capsule is equivalent to one cup of green tea.
- Ginkgo Extract – A premium “24/6” extract containing less than 1% ginkgolic acid, an undesirable component, thus exceeding German Commission E specifications.
- Milk Thistle Extract – Supplies standardized amounts of silymarin, a hepatoprotective flavonolignan.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex – Concentrated source of hesperidin, naringen, and other flavonoids from citrus fruit peel. Free of citric acid for better tolerance.
Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Capsule
Calcium … 15 mg
(as calcium carbonate)
French Maritime Pine Extract Pycnogenol®‡ … 5 mg *
Red Grape Extract … 100 mg*
(Vitis vinifera) (seed, skin, fruit/pulp) (full-spectrum phytonutrients, includes trans-resveratrol)
Bilberry Extract … 60 mg*
(Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit) (standardized to 25% anthocyanosides)
Green Tea Extract … 180 mg*
(Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (standardized to 50% total polyphenols)
Ginkgo Extract … 40 mg*
(Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) (standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones)
Milk Thistle Extract … 100 mg *
(Silybum marianum) (seed) (standardized to 80% silymarin)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex … 125 mg*
(Citrus aurantium) (peel and fruit) (standardized to 50% hesperidin bioflavonoids)
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and silicon dioxide.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
‡Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. Patents and other international patents.
Warning: Do not exceed the recommended amount. Not for use by persons under 18 years of age. Take with food. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have liver disease or elevated liver enzymes. If you experience nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, yellowing of the skin/eyes, dark urine, sweating, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite, stop using this product and contact your physician. Each capsule contains up to 14 mg caffeine.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65warnings.ca.gov.