Vinpocetine 10mg 100 tablets Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
In an adult, cerebral blood flow is typically 750 millilitres per minute or 15% of the cardiac output. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity. Vinpocetine enhances cerebral metabolism by helping to maintain healthy blood flow and oxygen utilization.59-61
Vinpocetine is derived from vincamine, the major indole alkaloid of the periwinkle plant. No toxic effects have been seen from vinpocetine use at levels far above those recommended for this product.
When taken orally, vinpocetine is easily absorbed188, 189 and it can:
- Improve blood supply to the brain190-197
- Increase oxygen and glucose use by the brain190, 198-199
- Maintain optimal energy of healthy brains189, 197-199, 200, 201
- Maintain normal coagulation of blood202
- Maintain healthy levels of some neurotransmitters203, 204
- Promote healthy attention, memory and concentration205-214
- Exerts an inhibitory effect on NF-kB-dependent inflammation215, 216
References available upon request.
Take one (1) tablet one to three times daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Amount Per Serving
Calcium ... 40mg
(as dicalcium phosphate)
Vinpocetine ... 10mg
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare physician before using this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Do not use if you are of childbearing age, pregnant or planning to become pregnant.