🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Low-Dose Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) 45 mcg 90 softgels Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Vitamin K is essential for heart health because it helps facilitate the transport of calcium out of the bloodstream. This is done via calcium-regulating proteins in the arteries, which require vitamin K to work.
Research shows that high intakes of vitamin K2 correspond with better arterial health.
- Low Dose Vitamin K2 Benefits:
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Vitamin K2 remains biologically active in the body longer than other K forms
- Excellent alternative to potentially unhealthy diet-based K2 sources
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin K2 … 45mcg
(as trans menaquinone-7)
Other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob color.
Gluten free - Non-GMO
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.