🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
NT2 Collagen™ 40 mg 60 small capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our NT2 Collagen™ supplement formula supports joint comfort, flexibility and a healthy inflammatory response with a novel type of undenatured type II collagen.
What Is NT2 Collagen?
Type II collagen is the main form of collagen in joint cartilage. A type II collagen supplement contains the precise balance of amino acids that form the structure of cartilage. This makes it ideal for encouraging healthy cartilage growth, which promotes joint comfort.
Type II collagen supports joint mobility, helps relieve joint discomfort and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
NT2 Collagen™ Benefits
- Contains clinically-studied collagen for joint comfort
- Promotes healthy joint flexibility & function
- Encourages healthy cartilage growth
- Helps inhibit inflammation to support joint health
- Helps relieve joint discomfort
Building Block for Joint Comfort
Normal wear and tear can affect joint cartilage, the shock-absorbing lining of your joints. This can lead to joint discomfort and stiffness. Because it’s the same kind of collagen found in your joints, type II collagen is an ideal nutrient for promoting joint health and comfort. That’s why we use NT2 Collagen™ in our ArthroMax Advanced formula, as well as in this convenient stand-alone supplement.
Type II collagen can help support joint mobility, help protect collagen throughout the body and promote a healthy inflammatory response.1 That’s because type II collagen is the main form of collagen in joint cartilage. A type II collagen supplement contains the precise balance of amino acids that form the structure of cartilage. This makes it ideal for encouraging healthy cartilage growth, which promotes joint comfort.
NT2 Collagen™ is manufactured by Bioibérica.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.