🚛 Free Shipping Over $50
Optimized Cran-Max® 60 capsules Life Extension
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Best in Class supplement for urinary tract health delivers a powerful whole cranberry fruit concentrate with Ellirose™ Hibiscus sabdariffa extract to support urinary health.
What Is Optimized Cran-Max®?
Cranberries, packed with healthful proanthocyanidins, support urinary tract health, especially for women. We have combined a potent cranberry fruit concentrate with a complementary hibiscus extract to provide additional health benefits. This is our Best in Class supplement for urinary tract support.
Women can benefit from the complementary nutritional support of cranberry proanthocyanidins and hibiscus polyphenols.
Optimized Cran-Max® Benefits
- Helps support female urinary tract health
- Provides all the whole cranberry proanthocyanidins with innovative extraction process
- Contains hibiscus polyphenols for additional benefits
- Provides anthocyanins equal to two glasses of cranberry juice cocktail per capsule
- Provides powerful protection against oxidative stress
The anatomy of the female urinary tract differs greatly from that of men, resulting in the need for special nutritional support for women. Cranberry helps support a healthy urinary tract. Of particular importance are the cranberry proanthocyanidins which have novel molecular features that specifically promote urinary system health, plus bring whole-body health benefits.
Cran-Max® and Bio-Shield® are registered trademarks of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc. Ellirose™ is a trademark of Naturex, Inc.
Each capsule contains hibiscus polyphenols and a complete cranberry concentrate with OPCs, anthocyanins, and antioxidants, which provides the same benefits as drinking 28 ounces of cranberry juice cocktail, but without the calories.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.